Updated: Jul 6, 2020
It has been a productive week thus far. The interior is mostly gutted and we have learned a few things...
After looking at countless bus conversions I realized that people always struggle with removing the rivets on the interior skin. I was thrilled that this bus had screws.
With lots of help things go so much faster.
Today we removed all lights and markings designating it as a school bus... now we have to do something about that paint.
Even free labor gets a break.
For a year+ we have been working and planning on how we wanted to do our Skoolie. Now that we have the bus and can actually measure everything out we had to redesign our floor plan.